Stage: Final Draft
Expected Release: April 10, 2019
- New Release! Edge of Light: A Short Story (2/5/2019)
- I finished the first draft of the final Dawn Saga book! (1/8/2019)
- The 2nd Edition of Destroyers of the Dawn is now available! (12/11/2018)
- I just finished a new author interview. Here it is! (11/27/2018)
- Learn more about Maxar. (11/13/2018)
EDGE OF LIGHT: “Tonight is the night. They can’t stop me. I’ll see what’s outside our village. Let them laugh and sneer all they want. I’ll prove them wrong. I’ll show them there is nothing to fear, that monsters are only myths. Then, everyone will really know what lies beyond the edge of light.
Set in a post-apocalyptic America, Edge of Light is an intriguing short story by Dawn Saga author, Zachariah Wahrer.”
Destroyers of the Dawn: Book 3 of the Dawn Saga “Crasor and his brutal Breakers invade world after world, forcibly converting or destroying everyone they come in contact with. When they reach Exis-7, a world dominated by the criminal Families, they discover a devastating secret, one that could empower or annihilate them.
With enemies on all sides, the Harbingers seek to understand their strength. Knowing they cannot face the Breakers head on, Maxar leads Wake and Jaydon to the Traynos system…”